The day of the lovers is around the corner and you are finding a perfect way to express those emotions that you have but there are times when the words that we need to express are not found but you know something? Flowers can express those emotions without you needing to say anything, you can always send flowers online to Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and various other cities.
Expressing love is necessary and you need to show it to the other person otherwise the relationship turns monotonous. You need to look forward to the relationship that you are having and this day is perfect for you to remind them of the relationship goals that you want to have with them. you can always tell them about that this is a perfect day for you to tell that you want to spend your entire life with them.
Although these the valentine’s cards have beautiful messages printed in them but the beauty of the message is there when you are the one writing it. You can always write the message for the one you love and here are a few ways.
When you are writing it great the one you are addressing the message to once and then asking about them. this art of writing is lost in the digital era so if you have someone who loves to have these messages with them then you can always go for it. These messages will always be there whenever they want to read and when they are just missing you, they can always go through these messages and just smile to themselves after reading those.
THE BODY OF THE NOTE
There is not a problem in writing the letter with the quote in it. If you are feeling inspired then you can quote yourself. It can be of two lines or a paragraph but it is something that will just make them smile and they will remember that because you have written it for themselves. It can also be in a verse form or it can be in a free verse form it is your choice. You can also quote from a song as most couples have a favourite song or a song that describes them the most.
The end can be normal you can always end the note or the letter with “all the love as always” or the “I love you” anything that you wish to write it will just remind them how much you love them and think about them as it is a beautiful letter on the valentines that they are going to cherish forever. We also suggest that you send flowers to Bangalore with the letter.
Here are a few quotes from famous personalities, books and the songs that will surely look beautiful in your letter.
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck”- Silver Linings Playbook
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” -Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr Seuss, Author
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.”- Elton John (Your Song)
- “And darling I will be loving you ’til we’re 70. And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23. And I’m thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand. Oh me, I fall in love with you every single day. And I just wanna tell you I am. So, honey now. Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I’m thinking out loud. Maybe we found love right where we are.”- Ed Sheeran (Thinking Out Loud)
- “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.”
– Meet Joe Black
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.”- Sleepless in Seattle
You can find many other quotes and in many languages as love has no language and remember it is all about expression. You can always express your love through sending flowers to them, order fresh flowers & christmas cakes from bloomsvilla.com.